BIND vs DNS Commander

Brad Knowles brad.knowles at skynet.be
Mon Apr 16 16:50:20 UTC 2001

At 12:16 PM -0400 4/15/01, W. J. Von Alt II wrote:

>  I use QIP to support the management of my internal net, and while it is a
>  new tool to me, I must say that it is growing on me.  It is an especially
>  powerful tool for dynamic DHCP configuration and management; I would
>  suggest looking into it if DHCP is your thing, or if you manage an insane
>  size network as I myself have undertaken.

	What do you consider an "insane size network"?  Maybe something
the size of AOL with over 25 million customers, of whom maybe 2-3
million might be online at any one time?

	Networks of this size can be relatively easily managed with the
right approach, some common sense, some experience, and some really
useful tools (unlike QIP).

/*        efdtt.c  Author:  Charles M. Hannum <root at ihack.net>          */