How to register a DNS server.

Mike mike at khi.sdnpk.org
Sat Apr 14 21:10:08 UTC 2001

I am talking about public nameserver on internet.

If i register my domain with a domain name registration service provider
and i want dns entry of my own DNS server that is still has be
registered..

e.g. i have to register following domain

domain: abc.org
DNS server: ns1.abc.org

how its possible... and where should i register this DNS server.

Thanx,