2 different networks under same domain

darcy w. christ darcy at elegant.com
Wed Apr 11 19:38:28 UTC 2001

sorry for not supplying all the information.

i'm running version 8.2.3

i've heard about views in bind9 and i am in the process of checking it
out.  One thing i am confused about is whether i can allow certain
programs to see certain views.  It sounds to me like views works based
upon where you are within a network.