notifies & bind 8 (extended)

José M. Fandiño bind at fadesa.es
Wed Apr 11 11:20:13 UTC 2001

Hi,

yes, they confirm to me that artemis do a shutdown daily (midnight) and a
transfer update the DNS server 'artemis'. It seems a botched job, because
I have an inconsistency time too high (up to 24h).

I'm having a "rfc battle" with them, there is any document
to advise against this unfriendly behavior??

thanks and regards,