"ls" doesn't work for nslookup

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Wed Apr 4 20:52:48 UTC 2001

Because it's misleading, and confusing, and just generally sucky, compared
to other DNS troubleshooting tools like "dig". The only reason nslookup
still exists at all is because some folks are too lazy to change scripts
which still rely on it. That's not a sufficient reason, IMO, to keep it
around.

- Kevin