source code

Brad Knowles brad.knowles at skynet.be
Tue Apr 3 14:05:00 UTC 2001

At 1:58 AM +0100 4/3/01, McKenna, Peter wrote:

>  I am looking foe the file in the source code of BIND 8.2 that holds the
>  definitions for the resource records, more specifically the Mailbox record
>  as I will be modifying this.

	The MB and MG records are deprecated and no longer used.  I
wouldn't be surprised if support for them was actually removed in
future versions.

	If you're going to be doing anything with BIND based on source
code, I'd suggest that you instead start with BINDv9 (9.1.1-REL, at
last count).

/*        efdtt.c  Author:  Charles M. Hannum <root at ihack.net>          */