Bind8.2.3 stopping on NT4/Win2000

Bjorn Johansson bjorn at bitforge.com
Tue Apr 3 10:18:30 UTC 2001

Hi,

Thanks Danny for your suggestions.

I upgraded our Master to the latest version, mentioned below.

Unfortunately it has not helped.

When the Bind service stops, the following error message appears twice
in the event log:

Accept: Errcode: 10038: Unknown Error

Not very helpful, as it does not indicate what has caused the service to
stop.

You mentioned that I may have a CNAME in the root of the domain, but I
am not quite sure where you mean that I should look.

Do you mean that I may have a CNAME at the beginning of one of my
forward files?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Bjorn