secondary dns acting up

Thomas von Hassel t at garbage.dk
Tue Sep 19 10:31:53 UTC 2000

Hi im having a few problems with my secondary dns. After i put a new server
on the network it refuses to accept NOTIFY's from my master dns.

like this:

Sep 19 11:41:11 jerry named[16760]: rcvd NOTIFY(domain.dk, IN, SOA) from
[xxx.xxx.xxx.x].1073
Sep 19 11:41:11 jerry named[16760]: rcvd NOTIFY for "domain.dk", name
 not one of our zones

I dont know if the new server has anything to do with this, and i wonder if
any of you have expirienced anything like this. The new servers named
service is not running.

hope you can help me a bit further in this. (headache is building up)
--
Thomas von Hassel