DDNS

Mike Black mblack at csihq.com
Mon Sep 18 12:12:18 UTC 2000

I just got mine working -- I didn't have localhost in the allow-transfer acl
section.  So I finallay got a "succeeded" message from dhcpd and named
started a journal file.

I'm not sure but I would imagine that dhcpd is just using the "option
domain-name-servers" to figure out who to notify.

Michael D. Black   Principal Engineer
mblack at csihq.com  321-676-2923,x203
http://www.csihq.com  Computer Science Innovations
http://www.csihq.com/~mike  My home page