What is the Best Linux Distribution for running Bind?

Joseph S D Yao jsdy at cospo.osis.gov
Thu Sep 14 18:08:45 UTC 2000

On Thu, Sep 14, 2000 at 12:54:18PM -0400, Web Technologies wrote:
> 	I am building a new server and am curious as to peoples opinions on which
> Linux Distribution is best for running the latest version of bind?
> 	Thank you,
> 	William Siradas
> 	Web Technologies

Whichever one you are most familiar with and can secure best.  See one
of {Linux Magazine, Linux Journal, many on-line Linux journals} for a
recent list of which were most popular.  Consult your local Linux Users
Group.  Make sure to look at the Bastille scripts for securing Linux.

Don't forget to consider FreeBSD and OpenBSD, if you're just fishing
right now.

COSPO/OSIS Computer Support					EMT-B