other experiments

Joseph S D Yao jsdy at cospo.osis.gov
Wed Sep 13 22:04:01 UTC 2000

On Wed, Sep 13, 2000 at 06:23:55PM +0100, Quadri, Jay wrote:
> You know, you can answer the question  without passing insults, or calling
> me naive. We all learn from this, nobody knows it all, not even you, yes I
> agree sometimes I do ask myself really basic question that most people take
> for granted or are too scared to ask.  I think this is a very healthy thing
> to do.  I did point out in my question that:" assuming it wasn't cached.".
> Your answer deviates from the fundamental question.

Jim said that the question was naive.  He did not say that you were
naive.

I am afraid that I am a bit frustrated answering your questions.  I may
be wrong, but you don't seem to be trying to understand the answers you
have been getting.  That is my perception, anyway.  This last one, I
answered in my previous response.  The answers to several of your other
questions have been implicit in the answers to previous questions.

Yes, asking is a healthy thing to do, even if the questions are basic.
But, please, go back over the answers you have received so far from all
of us, and read them again.  If there are things you don't understand,
that is of course natural.  And it is obvious that there are such
things.  But please ask for clarifications of those answers, rather
than trying to re-phrase the questions as if you understood.  And
please ask more in terms of what you see and expect, rather than in
terms of an assumed internal structure.  Your last question came close.
;->

COSPO/OSIS Computer Support					EMT-B