BIND or ? "Alert!: Unable to access document."

Mathias Körber mathias at koerber.org
Thu Sep 7 01:40:36 UTC 2000

1. Have you made sure that you are querying your newly setup nameserver =
(ie does /etc/resolv.conf point to the correct system)?

2. What happens in your nameserver's query-log if you turn on query =
logging?
DOes your nameserver even see the queries?

3. If none of that gives you a hint, turn on more logging and see what =
your nameserver is doing with the queries.

rgds