secondary DNS trickery

Robert Hill thesossed at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 5 19:15:27 UTC 2000

Hello,

This is probably something that wasn't meant to be
done with DNS, but I thought I'd ask (cos it would
definitely make life easier for me).

I have a primary and secondary dns server with
multiple domains on each. The secondary dns server is
with another firm and I have to inform them each time
I add a domain to the primary (mine) so that they will
add the domain to the secondary (theirs).

Is there a directive that I can enter into the primary
and secondary dns servers that will add a domain to
the secondary after I've added it to the primary?

Thanks,

Rob Hill
thesossed at yahoo.com