Non-authoritative Answer

Marcelo Sequeiros mseq at tintainvisivel.com.br
Mon Sep 4 21:22:36 UTC 2000

Hi Friends,

    I've got a little trouble.
    I also looked for an answer in old files from this mailling list as I looked
over the Net. Unhapily, I couldn't understood my matter and couldn't know how to
fix.

    I have a domain called tintainvisivel.com.br published on the Name Servers
from my ISP. I had some trouble with it and I'm trying to set 2 of my Linux
Machines to respond NS Queries. Unfortunately since I got all the configuration
done on the primary one, every query I do with the NSLOOKUP returns
"Non-authoritative Answer".

    These are my files:
        The named.conf is the boot file from named
        The tintainvisivel.com.br is my zone info
        The 100.225.200 is my reverse.

    I don't know if it has some relatioship between the error and the fact that
I don't have the entire C Class, I have only one subnet from the C Class. This
Class is owned by my ISP.

Thanx in Advance
Um abraço,
Marcelo Sequeiros