Setting Redirection

Charrua charrua at kernel.net.uy
Mon Sep 4 20:22:10 UTC 2000

Hi all,

I have installed and configurated Bind 8.2.2 patchlevel 5 successfully.
I set a CNAME alias to point "www.sitio.com" to "www.othersite.com", =
but it
did not work, if I ping www.sitio.com I don't get response.

If anybody know because this not work, please help me.

Thanks,=20

	Andr=E9s

Configuration file for "sitio.com":
;
$TTL 86400

@       IN      SOA     sitio.com. root.host.sitio.com. (
                        199802151       ; serial, todays date + todays
serial #
                        8H              ; refresh, seconds
                        2H              ; retry, seconds
                        1W              ; expire, seconds
                        1D )            ; minimum, seconds
;
            		NS      host.sitio.com.      ; Inet Address of name
server
        		IN	A       xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx=09
www.sitio.com	IN	CNAME 	www.othersite.com.
localhost       	A       127.0.0.1