Tranfering Zones

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Tue Sep 26 01:04:55 UTC 2000

What do you mean by "update the zone on the NT box"? If the BIND box is the
master, that's where you should be making changes to zone data. Maybe what's
happening is that when you change the zone data on the NT box, it assumes
that it is now the master and so it ignores the data from the real master.
That's only a guess; I've never actually used NT's DNS server...

- Kevin