"recursion no" option problem

Nuno Teixeira nuno.teixeira at pt-quorum.com
Tue Sep 26 00:34:03 UTC 2000

Hello to all,

I add "recursion no" to the named.conf and when I restart named, my ssh2
client cannot connect to my server, it gives the error above this message.
When I remove this option, ssh2 works again.

I read that this option used with "fetch-glue no" prevents the named of
being spoofing.

How do I resolve this problem between named and ssh2?

"Remote host disconnected: Some authentication methods were successful, but
all configured authentication methods have been exhausted and the server
still requires additional authentication."

Thanks very much,

Nuno Teixeira