Specifying port in 'forwarders' directive?

Bob Vance bobvance at alumni.caltech.edu
Mon Sep 25 14:51:06 UTC 2000

Thanks.
I merely mentioned the "query-source" to point out exactly what you just
said -- that it has no effect on the original question, which remains:

   "Why can you specify a "port" on the "listen-on" option?
    What commands make a server *query* that specific port?
   "

Tks        | <mailto:Bob_Vance at sbm.com>
BV         | <mailto:bobvance at alumni.caltech.edu>
Sr. Technical Consultant,  SBM, A Gates/Arrow Co.
Vox 770-623-3430           11455 Lakefield Dr.
Fax 770-623-3429           Duluth, GA 30097-1511