Merging dynamic DNS data with existing authoritative static data

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Sat Sep 23 03:10:06 UTC 2000

Wouldn't it have been better to just hack named-xfer to strip out the
WINS crap, so that the BIND server could be a regular slave to the NT box?

You really need to think about upgrading your BIND; 4.9.x is ancient and
subject to exploits. And isn't Microsoft even steering people away from
WINS these days?

- Kevin