Nat environment

Danny Mayer mayer at gis.net
Sat Sep 23 02:57:19 UTC 2000

		The DNS Server information is stored in the registry of each PC if you
  have given them fixed addresses.  To change the DNS Address, you have no
choice
  but to change each PC.  You can write a script to change the registry
values. On NT
  it's under HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Service\Tcpip\Parameters under
the key
  NameServer.  I don't know what it is for Window 9x but the path is likely
to be similar.
  If they log in through a domain, you can set up a login script to run
your script to
  change the registry.

		FWIW.
				Danny