Bind 9.0.0 on Windows platforms..

Danny Mayer mayer at gis.net
Fri Sep 22 04:09:07 UTC 2000

		Bind9 is a total rewrite, so it's not for the faint of heart.  You are
basically
  starting from scratch, though a lot of the 8.2.x winnt code can be used
for reference
  in solving problems.

		Bind8.2.3 was more a matter of making minor fixes to the winnt piece which
  had not been changed since the 8.2.2-P5.  Even that was somewhat painful.
 However
  it worked for me and I have it up and running.  Of course it doesn't look
like it's going
  to get released.

				Danny