Updating Cash File

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Fri Sep 1 01:39:27 UTC 2000

Restarting the server will clear your *memory* cache. But you refer to a
cache "file". The only thing I can think of that you're referring to is
the hints file, which was specified by a "cache" directive in BIND 4. But
you don't get a hints file from your forwarder, and if you're forwarding
globally, the hints file is rather irrelevant anyway. So why do you care
if it's "wrong"?

- Kevin