multiple domains in one zone file

Techdog tcr at cameron.net
Fri Oct 27 22:30:52 UTC 2000

Wow, man that did it!

I have the DNS and Bind book by O-Reilly, and I have set up domains in the
past from what I have learned so far but I did not realize that if the
domains all have separate IP's they each need their own zone file.... once I
changed that the secondary servers updated and created the corresponding
zone files correctly. Wonderful!

Thanks again for your help, the book can be a little overwhelming and having
some input from knowledgeable users is much needed.

Thanks,

TD