Named error on a firewall

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Fri Oct 27 17:37:31 UTC 2000

First of all, stop using nslookup and use dig instead. dig lacks
nslookup's "feature" of aborting whenever it can't reverse-resolve the
address of the nameserver it's trying to use.

Secondly, set yourself up as master for 168.192.in-addr.arpa and
populate that zone with whatever addresses you are using in that range.
Do the same for any other private address ranges you may be using.

- Kevin