can't resove certain names

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Thu Oct 26 21:14:25 UTC 2000

Offhand, I don't see anything unusual about those names or the domains which
contain them. A network problem of some sort, perhaps? You could try turning on
named's debugging (with "ndc trace" or sending a USR1 signal to the daemon, or
starting it up with the -d {number} argument). The debugging output isn't
exactly intuitive, but look for the strings "resend" or "retry".

- Kevin