Wild Card DNS setting!!

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Thu Oct 26 03:16:24 UTC 2000

Something about wildcard CNAME records just makes my skin crawl. I'm not
sure they'll even work.

Why not use a wildcard A record instead? Really, the whole point of using
CNAMEs instead of separate A records is so that you just have one thing to
change. But that whole point is moot in the case of a wildcard, isn't it?

- Kevin