dynamic update...

Treptow, Craig Treptow.Craig at principal.com
Wed Oct 25 16:40:10 UTC 2000

If you search the archives of this list you should find some messages regarding this that say it could be Windows 2000 might be doing secure updates that aren't compatible with BIND, or that it is a standing bug in BIND 8.2.* (this is all from memory).

My dynamically updated zone files all have permissions of 444 and it is working fine.  Perhaps there is a configuration error somewhere preventing the updates?