Missing domain

Danny Mayer mayer at gis.net
Wed Oct 25 05:05:31 UTC 2000

		There doesn't seem to be any nameserver entries in the root server for
  this domain.  Check with your registrar.

>dig z600.com ns

; <<>> DiG 8.3 <<>> z600.com ns
;; got answer:
;; flags: qr aa rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 0, AUTHORITY: 1, ADDITIONAL: 0
;; QUERY SECTION:
;;      z600.com, type = NS, class = IN

;; AUTHORITY SECTION:
COM.                    5m31s IN SOA    A.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
hostmaster.nsiregist
ry.NET. (
                                        2000102400      ; serial
                                        30M             ; refresh
                                        15M             ; retry
                                        1W              ; expiry
                                        1D )            ; minimum

;; Total query time: 1000 msec
;; FROM: tecotoo to SERVER: default -- 208.218.130.4
;; WHEN: Wed Oct 25 01:04:41 2000
;; MSG SIZE  sent: 26  rcvd: 106

			Danny