ls -d shows private name server IP! Why?

Mark.Andrews at nominum.com Mark.Andrews at nominum.com
Sat Oct 21 21:57:54 UTC 2000

	BIND 4 and BIND 8 store all the zone data in one database
	internally.  When a zone is transfered this database is
	walked and the zone contents are transfered including the
	NS records (and glue) from the child zone.  The NS records
	from the child zone indicate the bottom of zone of the
	parent.

	BIND 9 keeps each zone in a seperate database and only transfers
	the contents of the database.

	Mark

--
Mark Andrews, Nominum Inc.