website not replicating?

Chris Fossenier Chris at pcguru.com
Fri Oct 20 00:42:54 UTC 2000

Hello,

I am looking for someone to review my BIND configuration.  I am certain =
that it is functioning properly, however, several of my hosts fail to =
update across the Internet with their new IP addresses.

The strange thing is that several of the hosts I server have updated just =
fine.

Perhaps even stranger than that is that some users out there can see the =
correct IP for my machine and others cannot.  I have waited several weeks =
for replication, but it has not yet happened.

If you are interested in helping me out, please e-mail me.

Thank you.

Chris.
chris at pcguru.com