I need to know how...

Danny Mayer mayer at gis.net
Tue Oct 17 03:35:36 UTC 2000

		The how part depends on what operating systems you are running in
  your office.  If you only have one machine running Windows 98 or something,
  it's not worth the effort involved.  If you have more than one machine
then it
  MAY be worth it if you are prepared to do the required work to set up and
  maintain the DNS. Have you discussed this with your ISP?

			Danny