Stats

Nicholas Ritter ritter at lfc.edu
Sat Oct 14 02:50:21 UTC 2000

I have been interested in this as well. I was about to start a perl project
to produc a script to do this, but was waiting/researching an alternate
solution that would not require so much work (ok, I'm a bit of a bum.)

I have been working to produce a solution for this as well as for graphing
queries via MRTG.

Relative to both topics, does BIND 8 offer any SNMP integration?

I am running 8.2.2P5 on RH 6.2 in tandem with ISC DHCP v2. We have a home
grown integrated BIND 8/DHCP v2 (all ISC) solution with a basic web
interface all on top of MySQL databases and glued together with PHP4 and
Perl 5. Having a monitoring subsystem for DHCP and BIND are was I was
looking to complete the package before making it publicly available for
review.

Nicholas