Bind 8.22 P5 for NT

Danny Mayer mayer at gis.net
Sat Oct 14 02:32:29 UTC 2000

		The version 8.2.3-T^B of BIND, nslookup and dig that I'm about
  to release for NT MAY work or it may not. I won't conduct that test unless
  I think ther'e's a bug in the code.  If bellatlantic.net's nameserver is
sending
  out bad packets (I just saw a discussion of this relating to another
site) then
  I won't "fix" it to accept bad packets.

			Danny