Problem Re-Installing Bind on Windows NT

Danny Mayer mayer at gis.net
Fri Oct 13 01:33:36 UTC 2000

		Try rebooting your system and then run the install.  Don't worry about
  uninstall.  That part is not necessary.  You may have had the file in use
when
  it was trying to copy the file.  Make sure named is not running and then run
  the BindInstall.  Also make sure you have nsupdate in the files you have
in the
  directory you are installing from.

			Danny