error messages

Hayden Wimmer hwimmer at bakerref.com
Thu Oct 12 20:03:11 UTC 2000

hey todd, i see you are on the same news group...how is ycp going???

i have had the same thing on my dns servers (linux, i think that is what you
have too).
i have never figured out why this happens.  usually i get it working by
messing with the spaces and formats
of the zone file in question.  usually the slave just does its thing.  the
problem is probably with the zone file on the master.
check  umm, i think its /var/log/messages
do this
tail -f /var/log/messages > /home/tspahr/todds.named.file
restart named (ndc restart) and then examine the file you created.  that may
lead you in a direction.
tell posenau hey and i went to microcrap's developer days....they are seeing
blood...c# is their attempt to kill java and they
are claiming that win2k out performs unix and is more stable and the
sqlServer2000 is more stable and out performs oracle 8i
man, they are pushing it....

samba is soon going to have win2k PDC support from what i hear...later dude