Registering NS1 and Ns2

Mathias Körber mathias at koerber.org
Wed Oct 11 14:04:55 UTC 2000

Could you be a bit more specific:
	a) WHat is your domain and its current nameservers?
	b) What exactly do you want to do?=20
	c) Who is your 'registration service provider'?
	d) What are your nameservers you want to register?
	e) What explanation does the 'registration service provider'
	   give for not allowing you to register your domain to your
	   own nameservers?

Only then might someone here be able to helpyou.

regards