bind 9.0 for win32

Danny Mayer mayer at gis.net
Wed Oct 11 03:20:53 UTC 2000

		Well right now I'm busy finishing cleaning things up for BIND 8.2.3-T6B
  for Windows NT.  Except for downloading it, I haven't even touched 9.0.0.
  It's likely to take months to do the work for BIND 9.0 as it's a totally
new codebase.
  I did find a pthreads package for win32 (from Redhat BTW) that's open source
  so I do have a good chance of doing a clean port.  The pthreads for win32
can
  be found at URL:

http://sources.redhat.com/pthreads-win32/

  for those who are interested.