DNS MX Record

M.Ashcraft at epixtech.com M.Ashcraft at epixtech.com
Wed Oct 11 00:13:45 UTC 2000

DNS looks fine from here.  You do not need an MX record for svy01ad00 but
it is not causing problems.

DNS queries to your server took over 8 seconds.  If this is typical, it
could be your problem.  yahoo or others could cache the negative response.

Have you checked to make sure your firewall is not blocking incomming mail
to this host?  I can not communicate with svy01ad00 via smtp from here. It
could also be a mail server configuration issue.

If you try these and still think its BIND post your config files.

Good Luck,

Mike
--
Mike Ashcraft, Sr. Network Engineer