NSLookups Via Web?

Danny Mayer mayer at gis.net
Sat Oct 7 21:30:44 UTC 2000

		Yes, Dig and nslookup are available for Windows NT from the DOS prompt.
  I built the 8.2.3-NT6B versions and they work fine.  I hope to make them
generally
  available within the next week.  I'm still dealing with a minor issue
regarding these
  tools.  And yes they are free.

		Don't ask me if they work for Windows 9x.  I don't know and I won't support
  them.

			Danny