Forwarding queries from a private network

Derek J. Balling dredd at megacity.org
Fri Oct 6 19:19:37 UTC 2000

At 12:07 PM -0700 10/6/00, raed al-tamim wrote:
>  > ...but this seems like arab to me...
>>

>>  Thanks in advace...
>>  Federico Albesano
>
>is a racist remark, indicates a very low level of professionalism that I can't
>sink down into, I respectfully ask that whoever in charge of this alias not to
>allow such remarks and tolerate such behavior.

Give me a break!

It's like saying "it looks like greek to me", it's a means of
describing something which you couldn't begin to understand. When I
look at Arabic, or Greek, or even French for that matter, it is
complete gibberish to me. That's not "racist" in any way, its a
simple fact of life.

Get over it. I actually YOU should be apologizing to the original
poster and the rest of us for wasting our time reading your PC tripe.