Forwarding queries from a private network

raed al-tamim raed at promptu.com
Fri Oct 6 19:07:46 UTC 2000

Sorry to copy all of you on this response, but I think this is a mail forum for
a technical subject, were we are dealing with HIGHLY educated people.
Unfortunately it doesn't seem like it, and Mr. Albesano remark down here :

> ...but this seems like arab to me...
>

> Thanks in advace...
> Federico Albesano

is a racist remark, indicates a very low level of professionalism that I can't
sink down into, I respectfully ask that whoever in charge of this alias not to
allow such remarks and tolerate such behavior.

Thanks
Raed Al-Tamim

-- Type: text/x-vcard
-- File: raed.vcf