NXDOMAIN error

Prashant Ranade pranade at gigabitwireless.com
Wed Oct 4 16:45:25 UTC 2000

hello
adminserver is my internal master name server. I have a forwarder in
this name server for lab.gigabitwireless.com which points to
172.168.2.14 which is the internal machine on a seperate subnet which is
the name server for the lab.gigabitwireless.com domain.
I keep on getting the following error on adminserver's /var/log/messages

Oct  4 09:42:11 adminserver named[602]: sysquery: findns error
(NXDOMAIN) on 172.17.2.14.gigabitwireless.com?

can somebody explain this error and can i get rid of it by any way

TIA
Prashant