whois for .us tld

Mr. James W. Laferriere babydr at baby-dragons.com
Fri Nov 24 17:39:33 UTC 2000

	Hello Jay ,  Give it try with     lib.wa.us   .
	It can find wa.us but not lib.wa.us & yes it is a valid extension .
	Unless all the .us heirarchy is hosed since NSI took it over ?
		Sorry for tha bad news.  JimL

On Thu, 23 Nov 2000, Jay Nugent wrote:
> Greetings,
> On Thu, 23 Nov 2000, Duane Cox wrote:
> > Is there a whois database for .us domains?
> > My unix whois clients report back that the whois server v1.3 can only do
> > .com .net .org .edu tld's.
> > How does a guy check all the others??
>    www.allwhois.com
       | James   W.   Laferriere | System  Techniques | Give me VMS     |
       | Network        Engineer | 25416      22nd So |  Give me Linux  |
       | babydr at baby-dragons.com | DesMoines WA 98198 |   only  on  AXP |