named cleaning interval

Julien Mabillard jum at cw.span.ch
Fri Nov 24 13:36:07 UTC 2000

Well, I will make some testings with different interval values and monitor
the queries and answers parameters.
I just wanted to know if somebody already experienced that.

I can add that the cleaning concerns about 4000 to 13500 RRs each time.
I have a master server and a slave one. Both show these results.

thank you