Bind DNS Error Messages

Danny Mayer mayer at gis.net
Thu Nov 23 22:40:50 UTC 2000

	I don't think that the two are related.  Do you even know for sure whether
  or not the Web browser was using the secondary DNS?    Most systems
  are set up with a least two nameservers.  How do you know which one
  your browser was using?

	External site lookups have nothing to do with transfers of local domain
 zones between name servers.  You didn't mention what version of BIND
 you are using for your secondary and primary nameservers and on what
 platform.

			Danny