HOSTING AT HOME

ynishimura at home.nimc.go.jp ynishimura at home.nimc.go.jp
Sat Nov 18 01:52:41 UTC 2000

I developed Internet-shareing software and uploaded it on my HP, this summer.

It is a free floppy diskette software package(1FD-DDNS:1fdddnsxlc.flp) . A FD
change your PC to NAT-ROUTER with Dynamic DNS(Bind8.2.2pl7+DHCP3.0b1pl17).
The newest version of it work with 3c905(B) and does't need any HDD.
I reported it to Ted Lemmon-san at dhcp-server ML.

It work well in my site having 800 peoples.
If you use 1FD-DELEGATE with it, you can let many HTTP servers inside of  NAT
router network seem  as if many HTTP servers running at the DDNSNAT-ROUTER.

Check !
http://www.ryuchi.org/~ilovefd/