(Fwd) Can someone run a dns server for me?

aaabyss at a-aabyss.com aaabyss at a-aabyss.com
Fri Nov 17 00:08:04 UTC 2000

roll tour own ...

This is the bindnt list (bindnt at lgk.com), for peer support
of the freeware version of BIND for windows NT and WIN95,
WIN98.
Make sure you are running the latest version of freeware
Bind. It currently is

        "named 4.9.7-Rel-Monday-18-January-99
        GregSchueman-LarryKahn-VirajBais-LeonMcCalla"

If you are not running this version email access at lgk.com for
ftp info immediately.

with the message: unsubscribe bindnt
(NOTE: if your email address has changed since subscribing
you will
not be able to automatically unsubscribe)

Digest mode is now available and one posting will be sent
daily to
people on the digest version of the list.
To switch to digest mode send a message to listserv at lgk.com
with
the message: set mode digest bindnt
To change back the command is: set mode standard bindnt