name servers behind firewall

Mark.Andrews at nominum.com Mark.Andrews at nominum.com
Wed Nov 15 06:07:33 UTC 2000

	First upgrade the server.  There are know problems with 8.2.

	Also more detail would be useful.
	e.g.
	What changes did you make to the ACL's on the firewall.  Just
	say you opened up port 53 is not enough.  There are different
	ways to open up port 53.

	Also "allow-query to port 53 in the named.conf" does not make
	sence.  Post your named.conf.

	Mark

--
Mark Andrews, Nominum Inc.