Who want to check a domain ....

Mathias Körber mathias at koerber.org
Tue Nov 14 16:18:49 UTC 2000

Here is a dnswalk for your domain

$ ./dnswalk -Ffal serc.nl.
Checking serc.nl.
Getting zone transfer of serc.nl. from brandy.serc.nl...failed
FAIL: Zone transfer of serc.nl. from brandy.serc.nl failed: REFUSED
Getting zone transfer of serc.nl. from gin.serc.nl...done.
SOA=3Dbrandy.serc.nl      contact=3Dpostmaster.serc.nl
FAIL: Cannot find address for nameserver: NXDOMAIN
FAIL: Cannot get SOA record for serc.nl from infix.cs.ruu.nl (lame?): no =
nameservers
BAD: serc.nl NS infix.cs.ruu.nl: unknown host
3 failures, 0 warnings, 1 errors.

regards