Bind 8 for NT

Danny Mayer mayer at gis.net
Tue Nov 14 02:17:40 UTC 2000

		BIND 8.2.2-P5 build right out of the box.  BIND 8.2.2-P7 needs one
  minor change to the libbind.def file (see previous messages).  I have builds
  of BIND 8.2.3-T6B available.  If you want them prebuilt, go to
http://bind8nt.meiway.com/
  and go to the downloads page that Len keeps.  My 8.2.3 Beta releases are
  near the bottom of the page and come with the DNS tools: dig, nslookup and
  host.

		I may have the next set of fixes for NT available tomorrow on that site
  (look for BIND 8.2.3-T6B-NT4).  The current version there is NT2.

			Danny